PCPD Welcomes Donations to Support the Following:
- Annual Mass for Persons with Disabilities
- The Purchase of Disabilities Awareness Materials
- Interpreting/Deaf Ministry Fund
- Spiritual Development Fund
- Lilly’s Gift- Support for Couples experiencing a poor prenatal diagnosis
Spiritual Development Fund: This fund gives financial aid for an individual to attend, or an organization to provide, retreats, days of prayer and activities that feed the soul and strengthen the spirit.
Volunteer Opportunities: The department would gratefully appreciate those who wish to volunteer their services in the following areas:
- Office Support
- Disabilities Mass Volunteer
- Disability Awareness Presenter
- Sighted Guide
- Parish Contact for Persons with Disabilities
- Family Retreat Day Children’s Caregiver
- Don Guanella & Divine Providence Volunteer
If you would like to volunteer as a children’s caregiver for the February 18, 2023 Bilingual Family Retreat Day event, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Residential Communities of Don Guanella & Divine Providence are always welcoming volunteers!